Thanks to everyone who has helped me make it to 100 followers on Twitter… & beyond! Hurray!
Now, for the drawing I promised. First a reminder of the prizes*:
1. A pair of custom earrings from my shop (which does include any of the pictured styles though they still haven’t made it onto Etsy yet).
2. A t-shirt designed just for this contest.
3. One of my triple headbands with braided ties in your choice of up to three colors.
4. … & a $10 gift certificate to my shop (& only MY SHOP. Etsy is very clear that I must make it very clear to you my gift certificates are only good at my shop. So don’t try to use them at the liquor store. It won’t work). There will also be other random trinkets & candies, of the non-melty variety of course. It’s already in the 90s here, so I won’t be sending out ice cream & chocolates.
Also, I will be drawing for two $5 gift certificates with custom triple headbands.
The same prizes will be given for my Facebook fans when I reach 100 likes over there. I’m at 82 likes now, so you’ve still got time.
* In the event one of my male fans wins, alternative prizes can be arranged. The same goes for people who don’t wear pierced jewelry for religious reasons, or the like. I want you to have something you can enjoy!
On to the rules for my very first ever drawing! Continue reading