I need to do this! Back in May on the last post I made before I quit blogging over here for a while, Millie On Her World nominated me for a One Lovely Blog Award. I hate that it has taken me months to acknowledge this:( But I haven’t forgotten & I’m doing it now!
First I want to thank Millie so much for this! It’s my first blog award:) She does such cute crochet goodies, I feel especially pleased to have her recognize me on her blog.
And now for the rules!
The guidelines for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate about 15 other blogs that you enjoy.
4. Let the nominees know that you chose them. (An aside: if you don’t want to play or pass along the award, that’s totally fine. Just know that this is my way of saying, “I like your blog! I really do!”)
So, seven random things about me:
1. I run.
2. I wrote a novel & someday will actually try to sell it.
3. I used to write poetry & do readings, but when I finally got published I quit. I think it was a timing issue, because it happened right before I was starting grad school.
4. I have my a Master’s degree in Social Work.
5. I’m Cherokee from my mother’s family.
5. I’m moving to Portland, OR next year!
6. I used to be a vegetarian.
7. Anne of Green Gables will always be my favorite book.
Ema’s Decorations I love to see what she does with felt
Cloud’s of Color DIY, photography, & art with an upbeat attitude
A Lot On Your Plate Crafting, cooking, & culling from across the net
Stacey’s Crochet Stitches Adorable crochet
City In A Jar Fashion, DIY, photography, & travels
Handustry’s Blog Art, politics, & passion
Crochet Concupiscence Modern crochet in fashion & art
Origami Maniacs Collection of creative & beautiful origami designs
Definatalie Sewing, jewelry, fashion, gardening from a fat perspective
Sew Misunderstood Vintage inspired, fat fashion & sewing with an attitude
Thanks again! ❤