Thanks to everyone who has helped me make it to 100 followers on Twitter… & beyond! Hurray!
Now, for the drawing I promised. First a reminder of the prizes*:
1. A pair of custom earrings from my shop (which does include any of the pictured styles though they still haven’t made it onto Etsy yet).
2. A t-shirt designed just for this contest.
3. One of my triple headbands with braided ties in your choice of up to three colors.
4. … & a $10 gift certificate to my shop (& only MY SHOP. Etsy is very clear that I must make it very clear to you my gift certificates are only good at my shop. So don’t try to use them at the liquor store. It won’t work). There will also be other random trinkets & candies, of the non-melty variety of course. It’s already in the 90s here, so I won’t be sending out ice cream & chocolates.
Also, I will be drawing for two $5 gift certificates with custom triple headbands.
The same prizes will be given for my Facebook fans when I reach 100 likes over there. I’m at 82 likes now, so you’ve still got time.
* In the event one of my male fans wins, alternative prizes can be arranged. The same goes for people who don’t wear pierced jewelry for religious reasons, or the like. I want you to have something you can enjoy!
On to the rules for my very first ever drawing!
To enter you must:
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Check out my Etsy shop & tweet your favorite item. Be sure to tag me in the Tweet ( @OOAKindness ) so I can track the entries. If I am not Twitter tagged, you will not be entered, okay?
That is your entry & is weighted to earn you five slots in the drawing. There are ways to earn extra slots if you like. Each of these earns one extra slot in the drawing.
- Favorite my shop on Etsy. You’ll need to let me know your Etsy name so I can track it.
- Favorite an item. Same as above.
- Like me on Facebook. I’ll need to know the name you go under there. Also, it has to be from your personal account, & not a page, to be counted. (Facebook doesn’t count other pages’ likes in your number.)
- Pin one of my items to one of your Pinterest boards. You’ll need to send me a link to the pin.
- Follow this blog (there’s an email sign up box near the top of the sidebar on the right.) I’ll need to know the email or username you sign up under.
- Share this contest & my shop on your blog. Send me a link to the post.
Each of these will get you one entry, but just one. If you tweet more than one item, you’ll still only get one extra entry for it, etc. Make sense? You can get a maximum of eleven spots in the drawing.
You can comment below with your information, or you can email me the needed information. If you only do the Twitter entry you don’t need to send me anything else.
You will have through Sunday to finish your entries & send me your info. On Monday I’ll assign all the entries numbers & use Random.org to pick the winners.
***(ETA: I thought it might be helpful for some of you if I mention I live in the Central time zone in the US. I’m not worried about any strict Sunday deadline, just wanted to clarify for people living ahead of me.)